Villagio of Broomfield is looking for a Housekeeper to join our team. The Housekeeper will clean, sanitize, and maintain private residences and commercial buildings.
The ideal person for this position has experience, enjoys working individually or on occasion as a team, is well-spoken, energetic, and personable.
- Clean – Perform general cleaning and sanitizing tasks throughout the assigned property. Clean and disinfect bathrooms, kitchen, and dining areas. Wash dishes, utensils, glasses, pots and pans. Wipe and dust surfaces in rooms and clean mirrors. Vacuum and clean floors, rugs, furniture, and drapes. Remove and replace linens, bedspreads, and blankets.
- Stock – Wash and stock all towels, washcloths, and hand towels in bathrooms. Fold laundry and put away as needed.
- Other – Pick up and empty trash containers. Load washer and dryer as needed. If applicable, notify maintenance if something is not working correctly.
- High school diploma or GED preferred
- Detail-oriented, confidential, and professional
- Ability to read, write and speak English
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 25 pounds at times
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time and reach, bend, lift and pull
Benefits include health, dental and vision, 401K and a delicious meal each shift worked!