Villagio ‘At Your Service’ was created in response to a need that was recognized in the community. For years, we at Villagio Senior Living have been providing guidance to our friends and families to help them navigate the confusion surrounding aging and senior living. We decided to build the ‘At Your Service’ desk as a helpline, available to answer the same questions for those we don’t know.
Whether you are just beginning to learn about the options available for senior living or you have made a decision, and you have a question about the next step, Villagio ‘At Your Service’ is available to help.
If you just want to ask a question, without a sales pitch, call Villagio ‘At Your Service.’
- ‘How do senior living communities price their services?’
- ‘How do talk with mom about moving to assisted living?’
- ‘Do senior living communities allow pets?’
- ‘What can we do to help prevent the onset of dementia?’
- ‘What is the difference between home health and hospice?’
There will be some questions that we can only provide basic assistance with. In the event we need to go deeper to answer your questions, we have built a set of local industry resources that we can call together.
Aging and senior living is confusing. Let us help.
No Obligations. No Cost. Just Answers.